Sunday, June 14, 2015

VERY LATE SHARING THESE NEWS


Hello, everyone!
Hope this post finds you all doing well.

Since lately I don't seem to be able to catch up, I am here today sharing some old news. :)

I know you all probably remember a project I did last Summer, DIY Rope Lamp.
You can see that post here.

 

Imagine my excitement when one of the editors from Woman's Magazine contacted me back in March to ask me if I would be interested in having one of my projects published in one of their June issues. 

 
What was my answer? YES, YES, YES! 
I was so honored to be part of their wonderful publication.
The DIY Rope Lamp project was the chosen one. :)


But, like I said, I am late sharing this with you all. 
My project was published in their June 1st issue.
Who would of thought that idea would end up in a magazine! :)

Well, that is it for today.
Hope you all have a great Sunday!
See you soon!




9 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Maria Elena, that is awesome news! Congratulations!!! It really is such a great idea! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! You work so hard and you deserve that recognition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Maria! Congratulations! What an honor and I loved that lamp redo and can see why they did too! Oh, now you're the most famous one.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting for you, and congratulations, Maria Elena! What an honor!!!! I love looking through Woman's World at the checkout stand but somehow I missed this. Going to look for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Maria Elena! I had one of my lamp shades featured in their magazine and it was a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me so happy! I love this magazine and I will be sure to pick it up just to see your name. Congratulations, Maria!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so neat and well deserved, my friend!!! Congrats!!! You should cut it out of the magazine and frame it for your craft room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Maria Elena! That is such exciting news & well-deserved. That's a really cute lamp, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...