Friday, May 15, 2015

GOT TIRED OF THE PASTEL COLORS


It happens to me every year. 
During the long months of Winter, I dream of adding pretty pastel colors to our home, but after a month or so, 
I am ready for brighter colors.

 
 At the beginning of April, our front porch was ready for Easter.
 

 
Until I came across this pretty fabric.


 And decided to pair it with some of the apple green pillow covers I made last year for our back porch.




The decor on the porch is super simple.


I put together a wreath using flowers I purchased last Summer.

 
And on the small side table I added an apple green and white mat, some fresh flowers, a wooden candle 
and a pretty little rock from Dollar Tree.





And that is it for now.
The red, white and blues will be making their appearance soon, but until them, I am enjoying the brighter colors.




Thank you all for stopping by.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xxx


 

10 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks so welcoming :-) Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that front entry is just gorgeous! Love the colors you used to brighten it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop! You always have such a welcoming front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find the most awesome fabrics!!! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your porch looks lovely and I adore the painted rock.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so good! Love the colors. I too go through these color phases. I just put away some of my pastels silks and am ready for more vibrant color! I like the new print you found- perfect with last years pillows! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your brighter colors! I do the same thing...I go back and forth with neutrals and then splashes of color. I can't believe we'll be bringing out the 4th of July decor soon! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the fresh look of the bright greens, and the wreath you put together is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I'm thinking of adding apple green to my living room as an accent. This helps me a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...