Monday, July 21, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #70 & FEATURES


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home! 



I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
It has been, hot, hot in Texas, but we got some heavy rain last Friday, so we can't complain.

Of course, for those of us trying to work on an outdoor project, well, it wasn't so great. :) What a mess!
 But the sun came out the day after and we were able to continue on our little deck adventure. :)
Here is where we are right now. The frame is finished and also the beautiful trim all around the deck.
The deck flooring is being installed as we speak. My husband is doing such a beautiful job. So much work!!!




Enough "deck talk". :) Last week we had another awesome party full of gorgeous inspiration.
You are all amazing!

Vel from Life & Home at 2102 decorated her gorgeous living room for Summer. 
Beautiful!



Ramon from RowHouse Events and Interiors gave us a tutorial on how he created a beautiful fresh flower arrangement. Gorgeous!!!


  

 Tammy from One More Time Events shared how she put together a beautiful vignette using inexpensive items.




 Phyllis from Grandparents Plus gave a vintage table and chairs a gorgeous makeover.



 Angela from Simply Design shared an amazing recipe for French Toast and Strawberries. 
WOW! 



 LuAnn from Lovely Livings decorated her front door beautifully. Love every detail!




Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.





  And now, lets party!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops, please. 

And although there is no rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



  Have fun!








19 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your finished deck project!! You have a very talented hubby. :) Thanks for hosting the party and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting another fun party, Maria Elena!
    Have a great week,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria Elena,

    Your deck is coming along beautifully! What a talented hubby you have! Is he a contractor, like mine? I'm waiting for a pergola, but can't complain, as he built me my house! Thanks for hosting and have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so so much for featuring my Living room Maria Elena! It's always an honor! Thanks for hosting again too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting a fun party. It looks like the outdoor project is coming along nicely. Aren't handy husbands awesome? Have a brilliant week.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Maria for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sweet Lady! Hope you day has been wonderful and thank you for the party. ;)
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice features... I love Vel's living room! Thanks so much for hosting pretty Ma. Elena.
    Have a great week!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria! Thank you so much for featuring my Front Door Decor post! Thanks for hosting another party too! Can't wait to see your finished deck!
    LuAnn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good evening, Maria Elena - hope you had a wonderful day! The deck is looking good. I can't wait to see the whole thing when it's finished. Thanks for hosting the blog party. Have a fantastic week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning and thank you as always for hosting!
    My link party contribution this week may not completely follow everyone's guidelines, but my friend Sunny from the well-known blog Life in Rehab is in trouble and I'm doing whatever I can to help her get her head above water. It is my hope that as a spiritual community steeped in faith we can join forces and prevent her and her family from drowning.
    Please take a moment to read my link and see if you can't join me in preparing this Caring Casserole :-)
    Blessed be,
    Michael @ My "Diabetic" Food
    http://mydiabeticfood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your deck will look fabulous after it is completed. Wonderful features!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such cute features! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, fabulous features. The deck is going to be awesome. Than ks for hosting and enjoy your week. I am off to explore some blogs....xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving your party! Thank you. Please come and party with us. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
    Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. What lovely interiors you've featured this week! Thank you Maria Elena and blessings to you,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow that deck is looking amazing! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Maria! Oh what lovely features. I drool every time I see Vel's home! Thank you for hosting and I'm very late but glad to be here.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...